Due to a recent high level of fraudulent orders we can only dispatch to the card holders address.
When you get to checkout point you will be given option on how you want your items delivered;
Royal Mail First Class Usually takes 1-2 days not insured
Royal Mail Special delivery Guaranteed delivery next day up to £500 compensation
Royal Mail Standard Parcels 3-5 working days not insureded
Fastway Courier Service Usually next day delivery
We aim to dispatch all parcels within 2 days of order being placed and funds clearing, delivery time depends on what service you choose, once we dispatch the item it is out of our control and in the hands of either Royal Mail or Fastway couriers. Delivery costs will be calculated at the checkout stage and recorded on your order confirmation depending on which service you choose, with some items it may be not possible to post Royal Mail or be more cost effective for you to use the courier option so please check before completing order.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with our products here is how to respond:
- Refunds will only be provided for faulty or damaged goods.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information, or email us.
- What should I do if my goods are damaged at time of delivery?
- You can refuse to sign for the parcel. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will arrange for a new delivery.
- You can accept the delivery, but when signing, you must write down the nature of the damage
What happens if I don't receive my goods?
- All items posted through Royalmail First Class will have Proof of postage certificate which we can provide you will if needed.
- Both Royal Mail and Fastway couriers offer tracking number for the items which you will be provided with in your order dispatch email.
- Once the item has left the store it is at the mercy of the postage provider and out of our hands but we will assist you in anyway we can too resolve the problem.